Thursday, February 3, 2011

From Last Night

This a dream I had last night that I decided to share with all of you.

Those of you who are familiar with my story know there is a killer inside me.  None of you would be here if there was not a killer inside me.  It would not be the first time if I had a dream about eliminating beings and it actually happening somewhere else.  After saving my life so many times God can do what He wants with me while I sleep.

I was hunting my sister down.  I was in some place where there seemed to be a party going on with many people of all types around.  I saw Leora and went after her.  I was going to knock her down but she avoided me.  Instead of hitting her I collided with another woman and this woman went over a railing on a bridge and fell to her death.  I looked around and my sister was nowhere to be seen.  I left that place, upset that my sister was not dead and not at all concerned that the other woman died.

What do you think it means?

No comments:

Post a Comment