Monday, March 7, 2011

A Very Interesting Jewish Non-Sequitur

Rabbi Adam Jacobs: A Reasonable Argument for God's Existence

Amazingly, this passes for news these days. Theists who can equate the odds of scientific fact occurring with faith. This is very compelling for those who are still curious about whether we can prove God and whether what scientists theorize, and have only provided scant evidence of, is of similar believability.

However, if Rabbi Jacobs could show some "real chutzpah" and proclaim that EVERY TORAH in existence was altered by Hashem the way I, Binyamin Maakavi shel Elohai Elohim said it would then EVERYONE would have the unquestionable, undeniable, proof of our Creator that they need. To my knowledge, he has not done so. Why? Because Jews are incapable, especially Rabbi's, of admitting that their ancestors were wrong about me. Even though the evidence can be found by ANYONE who has access to a Bible and knows what it said BEFORE June 30, 2006 and how my prophecy of words and strokes changing came true; as I said it would and when I said it would.

Talk about avoiding the OBVIOUS that everyone should know by now.

Wake me when this is all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment