Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm depressed

contributed on March 14, 2010

Me: Lord.  I am depressed.

God: Tell me what is bothering you.

Me: It has to do with the shape-shifters.  The strange eyes and teeth people part of the assignment.

Lord: Yes.  Not easy, is it?

Me: No.   Although I have not looked at the data directly by my calculations there are somewhere between 500,000 and 7,000,000 of them.  I am outnumbered by so many.

Lord: I will handle that part of it.

Me: Why do people call me names behind my back?  Why is it so many people think they are prophets?  Is there not a "prophet complex" for these people?  If so many are looking for the end then they will find it, right?

Lord: Yes.  This has not been a waste of your time.  It is all been done for the greatest good.

Me: Why is it that the Scriptural changes were not announced?   Why do I have to tell people what they should have known all this time?

Lord: They are arrogant and ignorant.  They revel in defying the Commandments.  They like to fight.  They will submit to us sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment