Sunday, November 28, 2010

Are you feeling me now?

from the blog posting of April 4, 2010

Hey, Cali.  Do you miss me?

BONG!  HITS FOR JESUS!

Como estan mi jente en GUADALUPE VICTORIA?


I just thought I would let you know I sealed the Shepherd-Reaper staff today.  I slammed the earth with it.   Are you feeling me?   The earthquakes of 2008 ComicCon's "Epicenter of Hypocrisy?"   The earthquakes near my birthplace in 2009 while I recouped in Downey?   The earthquakes in Haiti and Chile (near Concepcion) which I predicted.  What made you think I was supposed to stop it?  And today, Easter Sunday...

Let's go over it one more time.  You screwed me hard and forgot to give me a kiss.  I said in 1996, if Kamil kills Chris you have to arrest him, put him on trial and convict him.   You stopped before you got to the trial.   Having sex with him and his girlfriend?  Shame on you.

All of you left me for dead again and again.  Do you think I give a damn what all you bitches and gangstas think about that?  No, there is no excuse.   Think about how much better things could be if you had done the right thing in the first place...

YOU'VE HEARD THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT MURDER, AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE PENALTY IS FOR MURDER BUT I TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT TO PURSUE.

What part of that did you NOT understand?

Oh, it's just great how well you behave yourselves sharing time over where you THINK I was about 2,000 years ago.  When was that?   How do you know?   Why did you meld my Resurrection with bunny rite of Spring?  To sell chocolate, I guess.

Did you keep track of Scripture changes for over a decade?  Why not?   Walk past me as I slept in my car?  Why not help the man who saved you?   Oh, that would have made sense.

We're getting even now.   I tell you what you told me, in so many words:

You are on your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment