Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Valentine

posted on MySpace for February 14, 2010

I hope all of you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day.

I want to dedicate today's blog to http://www.myspace.com/sourisrojakassimi

Suria is an artist.  She creates all the time and I feel a very strong kinship with her.

I forget how we found each other on myspace but I am very glad we connected here.

I don't have the same type of around-the-clock access to the internet I used to enjoy and I often find my time limited by what needs to get done every day.  My personal life is a shambles, but when I get the chance I read her blog and listen to her perform her written creations.

I believe we all have something to learn from each other and I know all of you can learn from what Suria shares with people through myspace.

Go to her pages and consider adding her as your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment