Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The World Is Turning To Noise

also added on February 25, 2010

There is not much I can do about it.  You created it and submitted to it.

You have discounted each other to nothing and treat each other like nothing.  It's no wonder people are so lonely and frustrated.  Banking institutions have pulled extra money from my hungry hands and I am attempting to stop the bleeding myself.


Here is an excerpt from a conversation I just had.  Years ago this would have been considered a cruel joke....


Sarah - PayPal :
PayPal places holds on transactions for various security reasons. To narrow down the possibilities, please tell me if you are:
-Sending money
-Receiving money

You : Hello?
Sarah - PayPal :  Hello again i found the following information. Click and I'll tell you more.
What are PayPal fees?


You : Sarah are you a real person?
Sarah - PayPal : I'm a virtual person. My software allows me to speak with you. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
You : goodbye
Sarah - PayPal : Have a good day.
Sarah - PayPal : I'm opening a page which will allow you to send a copy of our conversation.
Sarah - PayPal : I've just opened a page allowing you to send an email with the transcript of our conversation. If you cannot see the page, this may be because your pop-up blocker is activated. Try clicking on yellow bar at the top of your window to deactivate your pop-up blocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment