Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kiss my ass, suck my dick, Lenny Kravitz

for the record on February 25, 2010

Where the hell have you been?

In France?  On tour?  In the studio?

Ha!  You realize you are nothing to me now.  Even Nicole shape-shifter bitch Scherzinger has been a bigger part of my life than you ever were.  Even though she tried to get me killed a bunch of times.

What could your excuse be?

Don't believe in me?  Got better things to do?   You are lame!   If you really had guts you'd do something really brave.  Hold on, wait a minute.  If you did that you might wind up like Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Tupak Shakur, or Chris Wallace.  You would rather cover your ass.  Maybe if I chase YOU DOWN you might find time for me.

Forget it Lenny.  Just pretend we never went to school together.  I'm sure the bible changing stuff must come as a big surprise to you.

But if you run into Carla Bruni tell her how I feel.  But say it the way Phil Collins does:

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment