Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Proof of My Drive Down The Gauntlet

blogged on February 12, 2010

I know that many of you cannot believe the Messiah has gone through what I have gone through and still survived.  I know that many of you find it incomprehensible that so many people would want to kill me.  They have.  Many people have been looking for me but cannot reconcile their version of Jesus with me.  The people trying to kill me have found me very easily.  Such a crazy world.

BACK TO FEBRUARY 2007.  A DRIVE DOWN A GAUNTLET BECAUSE THAT WOULD ALSO PROVE MY POSITION AND GOD'S PROTECTION.

If you have not read my blog on the SHOOT AT IN PECOS, then do so.  That part of the drive through Texas on I-10 was predicted a long time ago.  I did all of it, from El Paso to Houston in 14 hours.  Here is some evidence:




After I miraculously survived the attack in St. Anthony's in Pecos I wound up stopping at a drive-up restaurant.  I parked the vehicle in the rear of the yard and walked up to the counter.  As I was eating a man in a car drove up very quickly into the parking space near my table.  It was a bit startling; he came in so fast and stopped so abruptly he could have jumped the curb and driven past me.

Anyway...

When I got back to the car I noticed the hole in the gas flap I have depicted above.  I did not buy the car with this hole in the gas tank cover.  I remembered something that Nicole mentioned on June 30th.  Even though someone might have siphoned gas out of my tank I knew that someone had put something INSIDE my tank.

At that point there was nothing I could do about it but pray.  This part of I-10 does not have a lot of service stations, there wasn't much I could do and I said I would make it into Houston before the day was done.  In retrospect, it seems like an incredible waste of time, money, and effort.  The world doesn't seem one bit more saved than it was when I started this trip.  You are all too violent to make peace.

About an hour (?) after I left the drive-up restaurant the fuel delivery system began acting up.  My odometers were not working on the trip, neither was the fuel gauge.  I was calculating the whole thing in my mind about fuel economy and fuel used.  I was able to pull over to one of the few gas stations in West Texas.  They are few and far between; driving through this area reminded me of driving on the Moon.

I added fuel, and at a stop in the lot, gunned the engine hoping to release whatever was put in there to block the fuel lines or maybe even cause the car to explode.  I looked in the grill and noticed the very colorful moth that had died in its collision with the radiator.  Coincidentally, a very old and famous French Nazi died that day who's nickname was "Papillon."

Eventually the blockage seemed to dissipate and with the tank almost completely full, headed east toward Houston with a few hours left before the day was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment