Friday, November 19, 2010

For my brothers and sisters in Haiti

published January 13, 2010

Please know that I am with you in spirit.

I am unable to assist you in person although I wish I could.  I have been and will continue to pray on behalf of those who have died and those that survived this devastating earthquake.

It was sixteen years ago that I myself survived a tremendous earthquake.  These events change our lives irrevocably, test our wills and our faith.  The Lord our God, whose power fills the entire Earth and is always compassionate to those who reach out to Him will be watching over you.  I urge you to find strength in Him, and assist those around you.

I pray that people all over our world do everything they can to ease your suffering.  In the difficult days ahead please try to put the difficult questions aside and focus on healing.

May the Lord bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment