Monday, November 8, 2010

Hinduistic Equivocating Explanation

given September 29, 2009

The Glowing Beads are not really gone.
The Glowing Beads always existed.
They will always exist.
Just like Krishna always exists,
yet existed in the personal form for some time.
The Glowing Beads existed in the personal form for some time.
I merely returned the Glowing Beads to Krishna
because you did the opposite of my instructions,
watched me suffer without so much as attempting to help me.
You became envious of my beads.
You only wanted my things
and a chance to refuse and abuse me.
You do not deserve Glowing Beads in the personal form.
And thus, like Krishna, the Glowing Beads were everywhere,
and then nowhere
and were then properly returned to their rightful owner.
Krishna.

No comments:

Post a Comment