Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Irony Irony Irony

on the blog December 24, 2009

Yeah, I saw it.

A crazy lady attacked Benedict the Usurper.  Score one for the crazy ladies!

I have plenty of issues with ladies.  Some ladies have really messed me up, mostly by not doing anything.  Bad girls tend to get in my face because they want to take me on.  One of these days it just might be some dame that finally kills me.   It would be counter to what I predicted so long ago, but somehow I have survived so many "close calls."

How are you and the Church going to handle this, Usurper?  Forgive her?  Penalize her?  Forget about it?  Make some flippant remark that sounds Biblical?  Do you want MY guidance here?

I am more than willing to speak with her if you want me to do so.  It will cost you, however.

Jesus will forgive her in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment