Thursday, November 11, 2010

So Who Was He, Nicole?

published the first time on October 25, 2009

I suppose we would start there.

I regret not killing you.  So many other deaths and suffering might have been averted.

Given the chance to interrogate you I suppose that is where I would start.  Who was that young man?

You would know him better than I.  The young man in the van that your Sugar Daddy and his friends strangled in front of me on the highway just past Hoover Dam.  I didn't get a good look at him.  His death had been prophesied in an old Heavy Metal magazine.  I mentioned it during that fateful phone call of ours.

Where did he come from?  What was his name?  Did he do anything wrong?  What did he know?  Why do you think he needed to be disposed of?

You realize you are an accessory to MURDER, Nicole.  You should be prosecuted.  You belong in jail at the very least.  Adultery, murder, suicide, all types of activities abhorrent in the eyes of God.

How do you get away with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment