Monday, November 15, 2010

And from my perspective...

added on December 1, 2009


I knew things would go this way.  Why?  Because that is the way things go in this crazy world.  Having been warned, and being a part of so much of it, it does not surprise me.

Let me share something with you: People have tried to "silence" me so often it does not surprise me when people say things I said years ago as if they are saying it for the first time.  It also comes as no surprise that other people talk about me behind my back.  Especially people who say that I am delusional.

A few years ago, I was involved in an online discussion with some people in an online gaming bulletin board about the US and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.  I did my best to reveal THE REAL REASON these wars we being waged. A few who read my post were open minded enough to see my point and state why they agreed.

Within three days of my post the web site was mercilessly hacked and destroyed.  The site had not been backed up recently and a lot of my friend's work, in other parts of the site, was lost.

I felt bad about it because I felt responsible.  I was sure that those few posts caught the attention of people who wanted me to be quiet.  My friend who was in charge of the web site thought I was imagining things.  However, I knew better.  I was too close to telling the truth and some people think ordinary people should not know the truth even if it is explained on a relatively obscure private web site.

I am able to tell you the truth if you are willing to listen.   I understand it comes with the territory that I appear to be just another crazy voice in the crowd.


THE CANCER CAME FROM KHOMEINI!

No comments:

Post a Comment