Thursday, November 11, 2010

Because You Are All Stupid

added October 22, 2009

I had the right, by the power invested in me by GOD, to declare anyone who attempts to kill me that their penalty is death, by my hands or GOD'S.

If people had brains and actually listened to me then you would have done what I told you to do.  But you didn't.  I will not forgive that type of ridiculous malfeasance, and neither will GOD.  Those people who worked against me put the rest of you at risk.  Don't you DARE blame me.

There is, of course, precedence for that.  Christians have perverted the teachings of Jesus for a long time.  I explained it on June 30, 2006.  I will do so again, now.  Christians who are opposed to the death penalty for murder are opposed to Jesus!

JESUS WAS FOR THE DEATH PENALTY FOR MURDER.

No matter what translation you ascribe to for the Book of Matthew 5:21.  Jesus said AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SERMON he confirms the law of Moses.  Death penalty for Murder (See Deuteronomy 19).  You are not to "PURSUE." 

You are not to take the law into your own hands.  You are not to become a vigilante.  Murderers are to BE PUT TO DEATH, after being found guilty in a court of law.

Does anyone now have any reason to question what happened to Kamil Beale?

No comments:

Post a Comment