from my YouTube Channel

Loading...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Another bizarre slice

by October 22, 2009

Just to give you another taste of how bizarre my life has been.

On June 30, 2006 I came up with another comedy concept, based on reality, that would include Nicole Scherzinger and me.  I called it "Coyote and the Girl."  This was because, for some reason Nicole thought of herself as "Ms. Coyote."  I made it clear to her there is one, and only one, Coyote.  That would be me and that she is just a silly girl compared to me.  And a shape-shifter girl, to boot.

While I attended 12-step meetings and slept in my car the last few months, there was a banner on a light post that had a drawing someone made of "The Coyote and the Girl."  It appears this artist made this piece out of pen and paper, but I never saw the original, so I am not sure of that.

Again, really insulting if you look at it from my perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment