Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Bit of Information From That Conversation

and then came this post on September 1, 2009

Too bad Sydney isn't around anymore.

I went to his house in late 1976 or early 1977 with my Dad. I was about 13 and a half. After we did some spiritual exercises and ESP tests and he felt he had accomplished what it took to get me prepared to save the world we spoke...



him: Is there anything you want to ask me?

Me: Will I ever get married?

He starts to list girl's names and some of their characteristics.  Here is part of it.


him: There's Jeanine (she was not going to born for several years). She will do what you tell her to do. She's perfect for you.

Me: Does she want to marry me?

him: Does that matter?

Me: Yes, of course it does.

him: What if she doesn't want to marry you?


Ok. She's perfect for me? She'll do what I tell her to do? She probably doesn't want to marry me, she's pretty in that strange eyes and teeth way. No, she is not perfect for me.


In 2006, I tried to talk to her outside of the office and every day, except one wrong day, she was unavailable and everyone at Marina Harbor's office tried to keep her away from me. She seems intimidated by Neelam and Nicole.  I just wanted to let her know what was going on, because I had to break through, and I got slapped with a restraining order. Sheesh!



By the end of the conversation with Sydney...

him: Does astrology work on Mars?

Me: Yes, but it would be different. People born on Mars would have the Earth in their charts and there would be two moons in the system (Mars had two moons to my knowledge).

him: What would you call the Earth in that system?

Me: Terra.

him: So that would be Martian astrology?

Me: Yes. No one's thought of that before?

him: (smiles) No, I think you just invented it. (laughs)


It sure seems to me he was under the influence of demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment