Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dear God, I Beseech Thee

for all to see, with the others, of October 28, 2009

It is I, your humble servant Binyamin.
I cannot thank you enough.
You did all I predicted on June 30th and more.
Miracles the likes of which have never been seen before.
The world did not change, however.
I thank you for staying your hand in 2006 even though you could have destroyed us in that instant.
I humbly ask that you proceed with your plan to devastate this pathetic planet.
Free my immortal soul from my body so that I may do thy will in the most powerful and awesome way.
If the evil ones attempt to go underground in an attempt to survive, entomb them there.
All the doctors, lawyers, and experts in engineering.
Kill off every single last one on Earth.
Let us reign over Judgment Day.
The great and terrible day of the Lord.
It is what they all deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment