Thursday, November 11, 2010

What do you want from me?

and I kept going on October 28, 2009

You have no business coming near me.
Back off!
I want nothing to do with you.
I don't want to go.
You can keep the prizes and the shame.
All of you!

Especially those with man made titles such as
His Holiness.
His Eminence.
The Honorable.

I am the only one that truly deserves these God-given titles.

But no money or love or peace.

This is for real. You are the phonies and the crazies.

Your refusal to submit has cost you your souls.

India didn't want Jesus Krishna.

They would have made a place for me a long time ago.

Go on popping out babies by the dozen and stampeding each other.

I will not declare bankruptcy because ALL OF YOU FAILED ME!
You are morally bankrupt and that is far worse.
Filthy idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment