Monday, November 15, 2010

Dear Janis

contributed on December 8, 2009

I want you to know the following:

I do not spend a lot of time telling people about how you raised my daughter without me and your inability to relate to me one to one. The details are just too bizarre for most human beings to fathom.

When I do tell people about it, as much as I can, they often respond she (you or my daughter) might be trying to contact me without me knowing it. I tell them the last time I saw you, you ran away when I saw you. You had all these years to do the right thing. Obviously you have been avoiding me, running away, all this time. I don't expect anything to change. Why you thought keeping all of this a secret was a good idea is beyond my comprehension.

At least I got to see her with my own eyes, not just depicted as an over-sexed superhero in comic books. No thanks to you.

No need to give my regards to the dufus you used to raise my daughter with. Tell Nicole I will not be having sex with either of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment