Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Demon in Thousand Oaks

posted for anyone to read on July 10, 2009

This occurred about a year ago.

I was renting a room from Ken Burke (who apparently is the reincarnation of John Rockefeller) and was resting one night.

I was lying in bed without any clothing, which is normal for me especially when it is really hot.

I had one of those out of phase experiences.  I was physically in the bed but slipped out of what might be called present reality.

I could hear something approaching from below the floor.  It seemed to be stirring about and I could distinctly hear the music of small cymbals as you might hear Hare Krishna devotees play.  I also heard an entity that was playing small cymbals like one of those percussive monkey toys would play.

I was a bit unsure what to do as this monkey entity approached closer.  I thought to myself "Dear God, help me."  In the next instant I felt something pour down out of the space above me and grab ahold of me.  I became completely immobilized.

None of this could be seen by the naked eye and no one else in the house was aware of what was going on.  As the entity from below got closer it felt to me it was about to come up through the bed to my right.

What had grasped me, and Holy Spirit is by far the best explanation I can provide, released my right arm.  I closed my eyes and as the monkey entity rose up toward me I struck at it with the point of my right elbow.  The entity vanished, the clashing of cymbals ceased, and the grasp from above released me.

I was happy to get past that battle but was perplexed as to what brought it on.  It was possible something on my makeshift altar was out of place so I adjusted accordingly.  I am used to fighting these battles on my own but they never cease to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment