Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This is MY CHURCH? Poor Jesus.

I wrote this July 11, 2009

I suppose there will have to be a complete review of what it takes to work for my church.

I am aware that the Reformation occurred because Martin Luther felt the Church placed itself between the flock and Heaven.

Need I remind people of the R.C.C. I am most important?  If you cannot recognize Jesus properly in person then perhaps you are not qualified to be a Catholic Church employee.  CATHOLIC CHURCH POLICY TAKES A BACK SEAT TO ME, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

I have gone to churches in a effort to end this Charade and been turned away and even had "my friends" in the LAPD sent after me.  Priests look at me as if I just dropped out of the sky.  Talk about ironic!

If you are Catholic, DEMAND THE CHURCH TAKE ME BACK AT ONCE!

Despite my general agreement on important issues THERE IS NO REASON CATHOLICS SHOULD BE MORE INTERESTED IN STOPPING GAY MARRIAGE, STOPPING STEM CELL RESEARCH, AND STOPPING ABORTIONS, TO THE POINT THEY DO NOT KNOW THEIR KING WHEN I SHOW UP IN PERSON!

YOU ARE HORRIBLY LATE IN TAKING YOUR KING BACK.

Recognizing ME should have been your first priority long ago.  Approximately WHEN THE FIRST EDIT TO THE BOOK OF DANIEL OCCURRED.  Were you actually waiting for Nicole to do the right thing? That is why I call you fools!

EXPLAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment