Monday, November 8, 2010

The Father, The Son, and The Car

put up on September 21, 2009

All I really have left is myself, the car, and what little I have in it.

Because my friends in my hometown made me a stranger by abandoning me I have lost all my property.  As the Messiah, I assure you that you cannot take it with you.  And also in the Kingdom of Heaven your property matters not one bit.  I am still left scratching my head that if there are so many that love me and care, why did they avoid me when I was in trouble?

So much of this nonsense could have been avoided.  Just reimbursing me for this Charade would have kept me sane, or at least saner than I have been.  People want to comfort me now?  The same people that walked away when I asked for help?  That walked past while I slept in my car?  Your unwillingness and inability to relate, listen, help, and follow directions is why everything I worked so hard to hold onto has been bought at a tiny fraction of what it is worth by God knows who.  I had items that had sentimental value to me.  Things I worked very hard to build all by myself.  And because I went along with this foolish Charade my credit was ruined and everyone only sees my outside and sends me on my way.

I cannot believe so many of you are that callous and ridiculous.  In theory you want me, but in reality you treat me like a problem.  I am not here to feed your need for movie or record material.  I am not here to feed your ego.  I am not here to give away all I ever had for free.  But when the world I have saved TWICE gangs up on me and cannot even recognize me in person, then you get what you deserve.  People who believe in public opinion forgiveness are in for a rude awakening.  It was public opinion that got me crucified; as if people could determine when miracles are allowed.

WELCOME TO THE WORST CASE, GOD FORBID SCENARIO.  I did not just drop out of the sky.  You could have tried harder years ago.

We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment