Thursday, November 4, 2010

In Fashion

submitted on August 7, 2009

The world we live in has so many clues about what is going on that you really would have to be blind to miss them.

Let me take you back a few years to give you an example.

If you have read this blog consistently then you know GOD revealed the mission for me when I was in high school. The people I went to school with recognized what the black dot was, when my eyes changed color and the other things that made it clear to them that THEY WERE GOING TO SCHOOL WITH JESUS.

About a year after I received this clear mission from GOD Vesace released the MESSIAH line of fragrance and clothing. The logo was based on a mosaic of ME that had been made centuries before.

I remember my Mother loved that stuff. She bought the fragrance and several of the T-Shirts and Sweatshirts. I remember her calling me into her room to show me them. "Look, Benji! It's you!" I remember feeling a bit embarrassed over this. She gave me one of the black sweatshirts. I wasn't sure what to say. I wasn't sure this was going to help at all.

After some time passed I wore the sweatshirt to school. "Look" I told my friends as I pointed to the logo "it's me." They laughed quite a bit.

Are you laughing now? You have three years or less left. Laugh it up while you can. I don't believe I can stop the end due in 2012. I don't have to. Even if you all expire I feel perfectly fine appearing before GOD and telling Him "Well, two out of three ain't bad."

And don't call me Benji. That is the name of a DOG from a movie from that era.

No comments:

Post a Comment