Sunday, November 7, 2010

Meeting With The Psycho Bitches

placed August 29, 2009

Me: Get your sorry asses in here, you bitches.

Them: Why?

Me: Because you all fucked up.

Them:  Screw You.

Me:  You wish!  You are the real problem here, not me.

Them: Why?

Me:  I don't need these unnecessary offspring, even if I did have the money to support them.  Why do you birth my children without me?  Because you are all psycho!  None of that helped me and the world.  It only made things worse.  And besides, I don't need a bunch of psychics telling me shit 25 years ahead of time.  You are all going to die.  I have a special realm in Hell set aside for all of you.

Them: You are insane.

Me:  You all drove me insane.  You all stood me up and refused to call.  Why are you doing what you do?  Why are people telling me to find this person and that and expecting me to fix all these messes years after you all left me behind?  None of my instructions were followed.  You do not love me.  You all used me and left me behind.  I could not care less about your lumps and humps and marshmallow tummies.

Them:  You can't prove anything.

Me:  Haven't you heard of DNA testing?  I can prove it.

Them:  We thought we would give blow jobs to the DNA testers and get them to tell lies.

Me:  You are the main reason GOD is angry and we are suffering trials and tribulations.  All of you and the unauthorized children shall be sacrificed, not me, or the rest of the world comes to an end sooner.  We took a vote, and the rest of the world agrees with me.  Your money doesn't mean shit.  I should shove a pogo stick up your asses because the kids will love it.  So fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment