Monday, November 8, 2010

Vision Review Overdue

given September 28, 2009

I had a bizarre vision when I was still living in Marina Harbor. I was asleep, and when I awoke, I had a vision. In this vision I was in the same position I lay in the physical world. I was on my stomach in bed.

In this vision, I was lying in bed on my stomach in a room that resembled the room I was in and also resembled the room I had yet to occupy at the Galt House in Louisville. The was a woman lying in bed next to me on the left with her back toward me. Nicole was seated to my right with an unusual grin. I was looking at her with a shocked expression on my face.

More than a year later I had an unusual dream while sleeping in my car in the parking lot at the Public Storage facility on Pico Boulevard. When I awoke I heard Nicole's voice confess to having killed three people, the last of which was Victoria.

She had joked about this, and asked me to joke about this on June 30, 2006. I do not consider these jokes funny. I will not forgive you for any of it Nicole. Only a fool could believe I would consider these things acceptable.

What little sympathy I ever had for Nicole was obliterated a long time ago. I can now say the same thing I said about Nicole that I said about Madonna in San Diego last year.

"Your fans are a bunch of freaks and people that don't know any better."

Yes, today is the day of atonement. However, there are some sins that cannot be atoned for because they are UNFORGIVABLE.

do you understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment