Monday, November 8, 2010

The Worst Thing Ever

created on September 18, 2009 (with a minor edit)

I just passed through Las Vegas.  If you haven't been in the last 5 years you will be amazed how built up it has become.

As I made it past one over pass I saw an ad on a video billboard for an appearance by Nicole on Sept 12.  Ho knows where she belongs.  I gave the strip a "Gwen Stefani whattaudoin?"

I have made this observation in the past: if you have any type of addiction then Las Vegas is the last place to be.  Sodom and Gommorah have nothing on Las Vegas.

I want to tell you what I think was the worst thing my shape-shifter Dad ever did.  Several years ago I bought him a book entitled "Great Dads."  He got about halfway through it and gave it back to me because he didn't like it and didn't want it.  He was using a card my sister wrote to him as the bookmark.  In it was a personal note from her to him.  This was devastating to me; mostly because he was completely oblivious of what he was doing.

Very cruel and unusual.  Very shape-shifter!

No comments:

Post a Comment