Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Any time now, Nicole

published on December 22, 2009

How does Mt. Mayon sound?  You know, instead of the Big Island.

I am more than ready to shoot you dead, run you over in my car, feed a portion to chupacabras, a double portion in Mt. Mayon, and what's left of you to a Portuguese Man of War.

And yet, for ruining the plan completely, you have been rewarded with a lame knockoff television show.  This does not surprise me one iota.

How did you manage to fuck up the Pussycat Dolls, too?  All that work since 1996. Christina Applegate, Christina Aguilera, Carmen Electra, Gwen Stefani,and the others.  All their work down the drain because of your greedy, shape-shifter selfishness.  Unbelievably pathetic.

Do you now think if you had sold everything and followed me it would have turned out better?   If you really were my wife you would have sold everything and done it my way.  Right?

P.S. I remember you asking me if Smoody can help on 6/30/06.  I have just learned Smoody is dead, almost ten years to the day after my Mom died.  My Mother the saint.  When does your family die?  Your Sugar Daddy does not count.

P.P.S.  She 'bout to blow...She 'bout to blow... She 'bout to blow.
Shorty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low.

No comments:

Post a Comment