Friday, November 5, 2010

FORGIVE HIM!

revealed on August 10, 2009

I heard Brad Pitt said he does NOT believe in God.

It's ok.  Don't take it out on him.  Whatever you do, DO NOT WALK RIGHT UP TO HIM AND SHOOT HIM VERSACE-STYLE.  He is just a celebrity.  He has no idea I saved all of you twice.  He has no idea I told Angie to adopt back in the Year in the Dog Park.  He has no idea I told Bill Gates to pull an "Alfred Nobel" and become a philanthropist.  He missed Finger in the Sky, obviously.  He never saw the car people shot at me in.  He is clueless.  Like Alicia Silverstone, but cuter.

He has kids now.  He knows a lot of important and sexy people like Jennifer Anniston, George Clooney, Leo DiCapprio and Desmond Tutu.  Leave him alone.  He deserves privacy when he is in the mood for it.

You must love the successful; they stumble gracefully.

Right?


No comments:

Post a Comment