Thursday, November 4, 2010

Going over it one more time

revealed by Your Savior on August 1, 2009

It is over one year since I left new updated instructions in San Diego.  Since you have not done what was required, I gave new ones so that God's Will would be carried out.

Nicole is still running around chasing rich guys and leaving a trail of death and destruction in her path.  I know that in a previous post I said the "Templar" case was connected to the Madrid air crash.  PCD performed in Malaga just a few days prior to that.  Perhaps there was a Nicole connection to that crash.  Just guessing.

By leaving my Dad and my sister alive you have allowed them to jerk my chain like nothing happened.  So many people love Jesus in America but apparently you cannot do God's Work as I have explicitly explained it.

As I said on June 30, 2006 GLOWING BEADS ARE NOT NECESSARY.  They are also a real inconvenience when everything else was done wrong.  In 1995, Chris Wallace told me he wanted to talk to me.  Now it seems only LAW ENFORCEMENT does that.  Shame on all of you.

This does not diminish me one bit.  I feel satisfied they will not fall into the wrong hands because all of you that knew what was what could not spare what it would take to preserve them.  Can you hear the little girl crying now?

The things that cannot be destroyed are still on my "resume" as it were.

You cannot take back my Commanding God's Finger in the Sky.
You cannot take back the visitation by Muhammad.
I have found even more Bibles with the changes I predicted in 2006. 
Those miracles cannot be redacted.  Those were proofs that cannot be disproved.

Oh yes, I did predict Benjamin Netanyahu would be prime minister in a very, very close election over a year ago in San Diego.  Another strike for the Messiah, eh?

And now for something much more important:

I wish to send my condolences to the Family and Friends of Corazon Aquino.  Corazon Aquino is one of the people I most admired in this lifetime.  She was courageous, intelligent, and performed her duties exceedingly well under tremendous pressure.  I doubt there are many who could have accomplished what she did in her situation.

Mrs. Aquino is the very definition of someone who "achieved greatness" when many people opposed her.  With all due respect to those in her homeland, I did not envy her one bit.  I can only imagine what it must be like to govern a nation as diverse in nature and separated by so much water as the Philippines.  I have my experience with Pinay.  They are not always easy to deal with, to put it mildly.

I have heard some criticisms of her in the wake of her death, which might be considered even handed journalism, but I consider poor taste right after such an honorable person passes away. 

Quite frankly, I wish Imelda had died already.

No comments:

Post a Comment