Sunday, November 7, 2010

Is It Any Wonder?

also from September 5, 2009

I met a Rabbinic student the other day. She is female, but that is not the point of this story.

She knows of the Benjaminite Kings but did not know their passages were removed years ago.

She did not know the Book of Daniel had been shortened.

She did not know of the other changes I had been warned of and those I predicted myself by 2006.

I didn't even get around to Finger in the Sky and Muhammad because she was so obviously behind the times.

But she did understand these changes occurred not because Hashem is happy but because He is angry. Hashem does not change Scripture for the fun of it.

What do you teach Rabbinic students these days anyway? We're still waiting for me to show up? How to prepare for Hanukkah? If you see the Messiah in person, ask him for his email?

This is NOT a joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment