Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sorry this is taking so long

added on November 19, 2009

Amazingly, The Catholic Church is focused on aliens now.  Apparently they are diametrically opposed to me.  This will be explained later. I think that because of financial setbacks they are hoping to convert aliens to Catholicism in an attempt to create a new revenue stream.

On the seals.  Kamil is dead as far as I know.  My Dad is dead.  The other five from the first part are still alive but unaccounted for.

Dead since 6/30/06

Steve Fossett and his little friend.
Countless others due to Cyclone Nargis and other intentional means.
Benazir Bhutto.

Corazon Aquino.
The Papillion.
A few other politicians. Hard to say which of them actually deserved it.
A few people associated with hip hop.
Some protesters.
Victims of bacterial and viral infections.
Other storm victims.
People who argue my God better than your God.
Folks defending their homeland.

Anna Nicole Smith AND James Brown.
A few other celebrities, just not the RIGHT ONES.

I apologize for the horrible inefficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment