Sunday, November 14, 2010

I continue to vent

I contributed this on November 20, 2009

The Charades were supposed to be blown apart as of June 30, 2006.

But they were not.  You kept doing what you were doing because you always did things that way.  Plus you are more interested in covering your asses than saving mine.

My life and all of yours were ruined by a cock-sucking demoness.  Then you made my life worse.  Everything I had built up was squandered because you did not even plan to help.  At least Nicole gave me ample opportunity to explain it.

You don't mess with the Master, kapische?

I just heard from my sister, Khomeini Kunt.  She is causing trouble IN ISRAEL.

GET RID OF HER!  LET ME HAVE SOME PEACE BEFORE THE END OF THE WORLD, OKAY?

A few months ago she said I killed my parents with "my shit."  Now she claims my parents were "Neanderthals that didn't know how to love us."  Like I was supposed to be in this together with her?

Thanks for nothing, YOU FOOLS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment