Sunday, December 12, 2010

A bit more of what it is like

shared on August 4, 2010

If you wanted to summarize what it is like to really be the Messiah you would have to completely understand how overwhelming it is.

I have less and less boundary between myself and what I call Vision Space.  As soon as I close my eyes the images start to flow.  Yesterday, I had so many so quickly I am not sure it was all divinely inspired or whether my incredibly active imagination can make vivid images appear just for my amusement.  TV is incredibly boring by comparison.

At one point I saw a man who looked just like me looking back at me.  He looked older than me but had more hair on his head.  He was looking directly back at me and laughing. I am not sure if he was laughing at or with me.

I have not figured out what that part meant...

No comments:

Post a Comment