Thursday, December 16, 2010

My favorite of all of them

disseminated on September 12, 2010

I have said it before to those I know I can confide in.

This is my favorite of all of God's Commandments.  Of course, in the world we live in, it has only been followed, sporadically, in certain parts of the world.  The modern world is so very much opposed to this one, but I know that with every fiber of my being, this is one God has become completely disheartened by.  Your complete lack of understanding in this area.  Your vehemence in opposing Him in this one. 

Exodus Chapter 22 Verse 17:

"You will not allow a sorceress to live."

Despite all of their protestations these people are antithetical to God's word.  They serve no purpose other than to entice, release, and empower God's enemies.  I saw a show the other day where such a useless and pointless person entices a succubus into this dimension.  You think that might be a good thing?  Have you lost all sense of what is good and what is bad?  You find that kind of activity to be good television, good entertainment?  These ladies cause more trouble than they are worth. 

All of them should be eliminated and their "craft" should die.

No comments:

Post a Comment