Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My latest playlist - Hidden Jesus Rocks

This playlist was made up from a few albums I moved over to my phone.  I am not sharing the music online but am posting it in case you want to make it up yourself and listen to my most current soundtrack.

In The Name of Love - Thompson Twins
Notorious - Duran Duran
The Warning - NIN
Veteran Of the Psychic Wars - Blue Oyster Cult
I Don't Want Your Love - Duran Duran
The Mob Rules - Black Sabbath (Dio)
Love On Your Side - Thompson Twins
Letting You - NIN
Silver Rainbow - Genesis
The Beginning of the End - NIN
Don't Mess With Doctor Dream - Thompson Twins
The Great Destroyer - NIN
Only - NIN
My Violent Heart - NIN
Crazy (A Suitable Case for Treatment) - Nazareth
Second Home By the Sea - Genesis
Survivalism - NIN

There is no acronym from the first letter of the titles like on my CD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment