Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Say What?

and then on September 7, 2010

Click on this link to see my video version of Vessel - by NIN


I thought it turned out well.


In case you don't want to go there, check out the comments section.

I've pasted it below.


LastReplaySC
1 year ago

I'm an Atheist ... for the books:

Nice Vid loved it :-) 5 stars


1ProudFemaleAtheist
1 year ago

You are seriously one fucked-in-the-head lunatic....seek professional help immediately.


Issa618
1 day ago

@1ProudFemaleAtheist Three strikes against you. Pride.  Female. Atheist. YER OUT!


1ProudFemaleAtheist
1 day ago

@Issa618

Keep your helmet on, retard.


Issa618
1 day ago

@1ProudFemaleAtheist I said the Bible would change and it did. A few times. I have cheated death.  Who the hell do you think you are to talk to me like that? Get a life!


1ProudFemaleAtheist
1 day ago

@Issa618

Your a sick fucking psycho asshole, and I'm a rational reasonable person....that's who the hell I am....GO FUCK YOURSELF, LOSER.


Issa618
1 day ago

@1ProudFemaleAtheist It is a shame more people do not read the comments here. Then they would see how wrong you are. Perhaps get some friends, if you have any, to check out the video and comments and let them chime in.

See you on Judgment Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment