Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me.

for me, by me, on June 18, 2010


I got up a bit late.

I made it to court in time for an appearance with the DA.

I let them know I am still working on getting my license back, getting proof of insurance, fixing my windshield, etc.  They know I am having "money issues."

While that was going on, my cousin called me and left me a message to let me know the reason he has not talked often is there is too much going on with people fighting over the property that generates income for the Trust.  I could add more detail; trust me, you don't want to know.

Even though he assures me that "we" will prevail, I am certain the one disbursement is likely all I will see out of this mess and someone will have "legally" stolen my birthright.


Mom said "God walks with you."
Grandma said "Take care of yourself."
Dad said "No one gives a shit."

They were all correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment