Thursday, December 16, 2010

What a Tear Jerker

for everyone to read September 14, 2010

Perhaps you saw it and perhaps you did not.

This is one of those things that, despite what anyone else thinks appropriate or correct, I must talk about.  If you read my post a few days ago about September 11th, then you have some idea of what it means to me. 

I also want to make note that I saw some video of what happened, as it was reported in this story:

First Ladies address memorial crowd

This part of what happened 9 years ago is the part that was so confusing to me at the time.  The passage of years has not altered my view of it at all.

While watching the TV that day I kept asking myself, "where is the plane?"

Although we have been "indoctrinated" that this was one of the most heroic moments in American history it also flies in the logic of physical science.  The heat of a plane crash cannot incinerate an entire jet airplane in almost every conceivable scenario.  The overwhelming evidence of plane crashes that we have disputes this.

I still remember that day.  The day a reporter claimed to see what looked like a hole in the ground that someone threw garbage into.  Garbage that was not really burned. 

No jet engines.  No fuselage.  No tangible evidence that Flight 93 had in fact crashed there.

I feel sorry for the friends and family that lost their loved ones.  However, I have never bought into the official, government and media version of what happened to that flight.  What really did happen to that plane?  What really happened to those people?

Once you really pry into the science of it, then there are some very real, very legitimate questions that need to be asked.

Beverly Eckert was one of the people who lost her husband on September 11th.  She was an activist and helped to create the 9/11 Commision.  Her work in the courts was instrumental in getting the government to open files surrounding the events of 2001.

Beverly died in a plane that crashed from Newark (where Flight 93 embarked from) to Buffalo on February 12, 2009.  Is that merely some kind of coincidence, or are you like me, and very much suspect there was something sinister about Flight 3407?

3407 + 93 = 3500

No comments:

Post a Comment