Tuesday, December 7, 2010

txting komaeyni - [WARNING] EXTREMELY DISTURBING TO THOSE WHO THINK THEY KNOW JESUS!!!!!!!!!

from May 27, 2010

This is an except of the text conversation I had with my evil sister, Leora the Arielist Satan Bitch Khomeini, who has all of the terrible characteristics of Satan Bastard Khomeini, but not the beard.

I have taken some letters out.  I am sure you can tell what I really typed.

9/7/09

Leora Tobias: Call me. My friend wants to talk to you
Jesus Krishna: I don't care about your friends.
Leora Tobias: @K@.@ @T@h@e@y@ @ @d@o@n@t@ @c@a@r@e@ @b@o@u@t@ @u@
@e@i@t@h@e@r@ @ @s@h@e@ @ @j@u@s@t@ @w@a@n@t@e@d@ @ @t@o@
@s@a@y@ @ @h@i
Jesus Krishna: huh?
Jesus Krishna: No talk now. Your last text was filled with "@". Give it a
rest tonight, Khomeini.

9/8/09
Leora Tobias: My Dad is going to die soon.
I want you to know ahead of time how incredibly disappointed
I am in you and DO NOT WANT YOU at the funeral of shiva, you asshole.
Jesus Krishna: That is what I wrote to Josh. So he is on your side. What an idiot.
Leora Tobias: There is no sides.
Jesus Krishna: You still do not make sense.
Leora Tobias: Dit
Jesus Krishna: Mom was right you are a retarded terrorist.
You still do not make sense.
You always attacked me when vulernable and sell me for a nickel, Khomeini.
Leora Tobias: @I@ @m@ @ @t@h@e@ @ @o@n@l@y@ @ @o@n@e@ @w@h@o@ @g@i@v@e@q@ @a@ @ @s@h@i@t@ @a@b@o@v@t@ @u@.@ @I@ @w@a@n@t@ @ @b@e@n@ @b@a@c@k@!
Jesus Krishna: I AM JESUS KRISHNA!
I COMMANDED GOD'S FINGER.
Muhammad came to me.
You denigrated the holy vision and said you NEVER SAW THE BLACK DOT ON MY CHEEK.  Die!
Jesus Krishna: WHAT DID YOU SCRUB OF YOUR FACE? 
WHAT DID THE WRITING ON YOUR WALLS SAY?

9/9/09

Jesus Krishna: You said you never saw the black dot on my cheek.  It has been there ever since I had the dream where GOD explained my Messianic mission.
Jesus Krishna: Why do you deny the black dot on my cheek?
Leora Tobias: Its there & i wish u had more
Jesus Krishna: What does that mean?
Jesus Krishna: You wish I had more black dots?
Leora Tobias: It means what it means ur the one with the mes
Jesus Krishna: How are u.  Making a mess of things I bet.  Telling everyone what they should do?
Leora Tobias: If it means a blessing to u
Jesus Krishna: Richard Lewis' routine "my wife satan or an old guy like Khomeini" is about u.  Maria's Target checkout girl is u.  They all know u are a lunatic.
Jesus Krishna: That is why u really have no friends.
Leora Tobias: No, its meme!
Jesus Krishna: Sarah Silverman knows you are insane. Even my enemies know you are bizarre.
Jesus Krishna: Ronnie Hadar should have just blown your head off. But he was too cute about it.
Jesus Krishna: I give u credit for surviving CT. They should have mowed u down in front of me.
Jesus Krishna: What goes around comes around, Khomeini.
Jesus Krishna: If I were you I would be looking for Anthony. He should have more knives. You love homeless guys with knives.
Leora Tobias: I already found him
Jesus Krishna: Excellent.
Jesus Krishna: The two of you gonna stab me to death? Finally?
Leora Tobias: No way!
Jesus Krishna: That means yes from you.
Jesus Krishna: How do you manipulate guys so well? Your pussy can't be that good.
Leora Tobias: @I@f@ @u@ @w@a@n@t@ @t@o@ @t@a@l@k@ @c@a@l@l@ @m@e@ @n@o@ @m@o@r@e@ @t@e@x@t@n
Jesus Krishna: Not armed with wits? Gonna yell and hang up like the twisted freak you are? Ha ha ha
Jesus Krishna: When do you plan on finishing off aunt Hannah?
Jesus Krishna: Why didn't you take Smoody like you were suppposed to. Your stupid rat dog was not what you were supposed to do, bitch.
Jesus Krishna: How many times did Dad tell you he WOULD NOT BUY YOU A CONDO before you believed him?
Jesus Krishna: How much money did you waste on Kabbalah bullshit? Those guys are all wrong.
Jesus Krishna: HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Jesus Krishna: Why did you want to screw Geoff so badly? So I could hear you f*ck? Displace me from my room?

9/10/09

Jesus Krishna:
They fired something at my car in Pecos that would have destroyed a tank or helicopter and it was deflected off. 
Jesus Krishna: You think I am scared of you or your scummy friends
Jesus Krishna: Anytime Khomeini. It's not like I just had my knee reconstructed or hemmeroids removed. I'll be ready for your bullshit this time.
Leora Tobias: Ben move on call me . Stop texts
Jesus Krishna: GOD IS WAITING FOR YOU TO DIE.
Jesus Krishna: Bring it in person you c*nt.
Jesus Krishna: Who was that Greek asshole? The one that tried to shake my hand too forcefully? What was his name?
Jesus Krishna: How do you invite a man into your life and bed and tell him you are 15 years older than him?
Jesus Krishna: Does this now make sense?
Jesus Krishna: All the sins you committed in thev apartment on Faifax brought out the writing. You brought this all upon yourself!
Jesus Krishna: WHAT DID THE WRITING ON THE WALLS SAY, KHOMEINI K*NT?
Jesus Krishna: YOU ARE AN EVERLASTING ABHORENCE. Read the Book of Daniel if you dare.
Jesus Krishna: Dad refused to listen for too long. Mom knew you were trying
to kill me. That's why she told you to leave me alone. But you twist reality the way it suits your twisted plan. Parasite.
Jesus Krishna: Why do you always malfunction. At Passover in OC you jumped up "I'm Leora I'm the light" another bizarre SBK story. You are envious of me.
Jesus Krishna: Wait. That was Channukah. You malfunctioned on the holiday you finallly sucked life out of my Mother.
Jesus Krishna: You are a laughingstock.  The biggest blunder of all time: wearing THE WRONG OUTFIT IN MARI'S video.  You do not follow anyone's instructions.
Jesus Krishna: If you loved me you would act like it.  Attend one of my few parties.  Attend temple when I was President, instead of being an evil, conniving Khomeini K*nt.
Jesus Krishna: YOU JUST WANT DAD'S MONEY.  MIMI HAS KEPT DAD ALIVE FOUR EXTRA YEARS.  I GOT HIM OUT OF HIS DEPRESSION BED TWICE.  YOU HELPED PUT HIM THERE.
Jesus Krishna: WHEN WILL YOU COMPREHEND THE TRUTH?
Jesus Krishna: Please explain what kind of group holds a secret orgy where you are the queen and you get to "play" with two guys?


Yeah, I know TMI.  IF you can handle the truth, that IS THE TRUTH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment