Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics

from June 7, 2010

The check's in the mail

I'll do anything for you

Xtina has cleaned up her act

Aguilera was reportedly paid $1.5 million by People magazine for her baby pictures, which according to Forbes places fifth on the list of the most expensive celebrity baby photos

You can trust me

There are at least 20 distinct sects within Christianity.

I'm not seeing anyone else

She's not my girlfriend

I play better when I'm drunk

This is not a pyramid scheme

I would never hurt you

At least 40 distinct animal species have become extinct in the last 100 years.

We are pursuing a nuclear program for peaceful purposes

There are an estimated 23,375 nuclear weapons in the world.

I was raised a conservative Catholic

You will be taken care of

There are an estimated 27,000,000 people who are subject to "forced labor."

It was all a strange coincidence

I'll get back to you next week

This is just a cold sore

Actually, it never crossed my mind

I don't remember that at all

5.3 million people have Alzheimer's Disease and it is the 7th leading cause of death.

The Untied States has the 24th highest murder rate in the world.

I was just thinking about you

You are the best lover I ever had

I wasn't looking

I'm not yelling

You're just imagining things

Belgium has the highest divorce rate in the world.

Can I threaten to sell a house if I want to take a bath with you?

We've met

Snoop says you're gonna like her

Recently, the conviction rate in the Bronx, NY fell to 43%.

It's nothing personal

It's just business

I have a boyfriend

I'm divorced

I don't remember her name

It was along time ago

I don't know what happened

We're just friends

I didn't mean it like that

About 65% of Japan's population describe themselves as atheists. 

I'm not prejudiced

Jesus is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment