Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Get Ready For The Hereafter

for April 25, 2010


This is a bit of me looking out for you.

When you die, I will have some questions for you.

One of them will be:

What did you do for me, personally?   I hope you have a good answer for that one.

There will also be questions about what you did from 1995-1996 to help me?

Then we will go over 1996 - 2006. . .

You should also expect I will ask you when did you notice words and strokes had changed in the Laws of Moses and the words of the prophets.

When did you notice the alien ship chapter was removed from the Book of Daniel?  The chopping down of the tree?  The stone on the water?   The watcher of the skies, and so on...

There will also be a Genesis section.  Chapter 49 verse 27.   Chapter 2 verse 24.  Chapter 6 verse 4.  And a section on Deuteronomy.

Eventually we will get around to were you fair and honest in your business dealings?  Did you believe in me?   What you gave unto God?

Soon enough.  Soon enough.

I am going to go out on a limb here (again?) and tell you that about ten months from now California as we know it will not be recognizable.

Any questions?


And it's still ravenous, every time I check . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment