Monday, December 6, 2010

One for the Conspiracy Theorists

dated May 19, 2010

It is so hard to put conspiracy theories in words.  People outside the conspiracy have to deduce a lot of information they are not privy to.  Even people involved in the conspiracy are not aware of everything and there are many levels of lies and deception.  Only when your role in it comes to an END do you realize that you were taken for a ride.

Consider the role of Sugar Daddy:

Up until June 30, 2006 I had no idea such a person was connected to my story at all.  Anything I was told 10 years before must have been discounted as "bad jokes."  I had many clues, but since there was no direct contact and I could do nothing about it, I turned a blind eye.  Soon after that, it became painfully obvious I had been set up to be enemies with someone I had admired.  The wench clued me in to a lot of movie clues you might have picked up on had you discerned some of these movies were reflective of what is going on in the world we all live in.

So, did you know that this man:





corresponds to:




and perhaps even:




or even more strangely:




Aren't movies a great escape? 

No comments:

Post a Comment