Sunday, December 5, 2010

Prophetic Convergence

added to the old blog space on May 16, 2010

I am aware of several versions of prophecy from different cultures from different parts of the world.

Although my main focus is, was, and always will be the Laws of Moses and the words of the Prophets from the times before the writing of the New Testament books, I am aware there are many versions of expectations based on what people saw when the future was revealed to them.

I have tremendous respect for Native American culture and the large number of different versions of prophecies that different Indian Nations shared.  Many of those events have come to pass.  It is important to note those.

Another one has come to mind recently.  When I went on a trip to South East Asia at the end of 1993 I remember hearing about one in Bangkok.  The current monarch was referred to as Rama the 9th.  The woman who led us on the tour of the city said the next Rama, who would be Rama the 10th would be "the last Rama."

It sounds very fatalistic, especially when no other information was provided and I still cannot tell you the source of these prophetic sounding words.  However, a casual look at events in that part of the world could even lead skeptics to consider the possibility that The Last Rama is on his way.

Is Kalki the Last Rama?

No comments:

Post a Comment