Wednesday, December 1, 2010

And now for something completely different...

was posted on April 17, 2010


I know you are probably coming to the conclusion that when I predicted a large volcanic eruption in Iceland on June 30, 2006 that I must be making it up.

I am not making it up.  Was it anything more than knowing the inevitable?  Something like this happened about 13 years ago, perhaps I was making a very educated guess?

What you definitely don't know is I made a "Pythonesque" joke about it with the line, "When you see the piles of dead pigeons in Piccadilly Circus, then you know the end is nigh."

Right, Nicole?

Would it be the end of the world if you canceled a show to help me out?  No, it would not.

But no one bothered to do that.

We will see if the pigeons do accumulate as I "joked" they would.

Ah, so sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment