Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I tell you it doesn't add up...

the contribution of April 19, 2010

The United States Government, and in turn, Americans make less sense then I do.

Sure, you might be reading some of my blogs, but let me turn it around here for just a moment.  Let us just go over the numbers, the dollars, from the bottom line view.

The Federal Budget, everything our government spends money on, is over 3.5 trillion dollars.

There are about 300 million Americans.

Leaving all the fancy sounding terms and conditions, laws, politics, opinions and all that aside for a moment.  How can we expect to get 3.5 trillion dollars from 300 million Americans?

Divide each side of that equation by thousand and then by a thousand again.

It is essentially the same thing as trying to get 3.5 million dollars from 300 people.

And you think I am crazy?

ROFLMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment