Wednesday, December 1, 2010

You can't believe everything on the Internet, but...

created on April 20, 2010

I have tried my best to convince people of the severe problem I had when God put Khomeini in my house before I was born.  This is not something to cast off mildly.  He wanted me to be intimately familiar with this "bad tick of the clock" and how dangerous and toxic these people are.

Even though I have done my best to separate myself from HER I am in the unenviable predicament of having to somehow coordinate my activities around, or more accurately described, despite her.

Look what I found when I did a standard search on her...
Leora Tobias still in the "HOLYLAND", did you get my letter? put your name "ON" the wall, got arrested. please send chocolate! ♥ ...
and this is posted on Ellen Degeneres' Facebook page. 

How bizarre!

No comments:

Post a Comment