Thursday, November 18, 2010

And all I hear is crickets

provided on December 28, 2009

People have from time to time told me they heard the tapes (from 1996).  I was also told someone posted them online at one point.  No one ever played them for me.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHEN I SAID MY WIFE WOULD BE LIKE RUTH?  THAT IS WHERE THE MESSIANIC LINE BEGAN.  I DO NOT NEED A MAGDALENE.  THIS WORLD IS FULL OF MAGDALENE'S.  WHAT I NEEDED WAS A RUTH, A LONG TIME AGO.

Didn't that make it onto one of those tapes?  What about how many times and ways I said "Thou shalt not murder?" is central to what I believe?

What is wrong with all of you?  Sure, you still are so busy analyzing and revising "Historic Jesus" you wind up ignoring me.  Or you are watching your pocketbooks?  Or you are addicted to something from drugs to Facebook?  Is it because you want all of Revelations to come true?  Have you thrown your Bibles away? 

I know I didn't bargain for this at all.  I will try not to be so pissed when I preside over Judgment Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment