Sunday, November 7, 2010

To The Old School Gang

provided on September 9, 2009

This blog is directed at all of you from the "Year in the Dog Park."  All of you fucked up royally.  I am calling all of you out.  Back then we went over several scenarios for the end of Leora, and Neelam, and Danielle, and others.  None of that stuff has happened yet.  I guess that was all a bunch of fantasy talk.  We must have bought into a dream land idea.

So,

Geoff Donne
Joshua Milrad
Stuart Rogers
Adam Gifford
Jake
Tyrion
Tulsey
Dante Brasco and the rest of you brown boys...

WTF happened?  Where have you been all this time?  Why did you forget the Messiah that led you and explained all those things?  The Man on the Tapes?  The hero of 1996?

I find it hard to believe you lost track of me; I didn't move to another planet.  What were all of you thinking?  Christmas of 2006 was when you should have made your move; I had already gone over this with Gabriel while he spoke to me from Dennis Prager's body.  We went over it ten years before.  This failure to communicate lies at your door.  I do not have to do everything for you.

I must have distracted you with the dreydel trick.  Perhaps if Josh remembered I was the Messiah, and when I explained how he became inhabited when he visited me in Marina Harbor it would make sense again.  But you guys were just bit players in my movie and are really bad at taking direction.  All that time was wasted. 

I am still working on the third round of seals, but I can tell you for sure...

JOSH MILRAD IS ON THAT LIST.  HE IS THE THIRD LEVEL OF SLOTH.  YOU ARE ALL REPRESENTED BY HIM ON THE LIST.  WAY TO GO, YOU FUCK-UPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment