Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Angelina Jolie Creep show

posted the first time on February 22, 2009

I think I have come full circle.  Angelina!  You really creep me out.

Even though I was stoned, I distinctly remember telling someone while I was in the Mulholland Dog Park in the mid 1990's, to tell you, to "Adopt a baby from another country" as my message for you.  ONE BABY! SINGULAR!  Who gave you the permission to improvise with the Messiah's message?  Are you out of your mind?  You have done nothing for me personally and, as we now can see, people obsessed with you and making more babies IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE TO THE PLAN, YOU BITCH!

My God!  Maybe you might use some of your MILLIONS to help me out.  Did that ever cross your mind?  Apparently not because you have a plan to be queen of this world that is destroying itself and I am not getting any help here!

You should be ashamed of yourself.

STOP IT ALREADY!

No comments:

Post a Comment