Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What did I say?

posted on March 18, 2009


Matthew 10:37-39

He who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he who loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and he who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for my sake will find it.

THIS GOES FOR "SHE'S" AS WELL, YOU FOOLS!

Trying to kill me is not love.  Screwing my upstairs neighbor is not love.  Stealing from me is not love.  Going through my garbage is not love.  Barging into my abode is not love.  Pouncing on me is not love, unless there is some existent relationship between us.  Telling people you are my friend when you are not, is not love.  Making a fool out me is not love.  Staring at me while I suffer is not love.  Screaming my name in vain is not love.  Telling me you got it rough, too is not love.  Bowing down before inanimate object versions of me, let alone making tons of money off my image without sharing any of it, is not love.  Keeping me locked in is not love.  Blaming someone else for your bad behavior is not love.  Ignoring me is not love.  Falsely accusing me of criminal activity, is not love.  Avoiding me, is not love.  Starving me, is not love.  Trying to talk me out of being me, is not love.

I AM WHAT I AM AND I HAVE DONE WHAT I HAVE DONE.  These things cannot just be swept away because the truth might offend someone.  I do not have time for every old man and woman to wake up and every little boy and girl to grow up.  I cannot explain to each and every one of you; there are too many of you for that!

You can stop trying to redefine God.  He has not changed.  That is why we need to get back to the fundamentals in this world. 

First things, first!

What about how God and I feel about it?

Now go and study!

No comments:

Post a Comment